Welcome to Lead One pro
“The human side of every person is the greatest enemy of the average investor or speculator.”
~ Jesse Livermore
- They have the resilience to come back from early losses and account blow ups.
- They focus on what really matters in trading success.
- They have developed a trading method that fits their own personality.
- They trade with an edge.
- The harder they work at trading the luckier they get.
- They do the homework to develop a methodology through researching ideas.
- The principles they use in their trading models are simple.
- They have mental and emotional control is key while winning or losing.
- They manage the risk to avoid failure and pain.
- They have the discipline to follow their trading plan.
- Market wizards have confidence and independence in themselves as traders.
- They are patient with winning trades and impatient with losing trades.
- Emotions are dangerous masters to the trader; they know how to manage their own emotions.
- Market wizards evolve as a trader to avoid eventually failing in a method that has lost its edge over time.
- It is not the news but how the market reacts to that news is what they watch for.
- The fully understand the right way to position size for their goals of returns and drawdowns based on their risk reward and winning percentage.
- Market wizards understand comfortable trades are usually losing trades while the more uncomfortable trades are usually the winners.
- They are good losers. Cutting losses when proven wrong and even reversing the direction of their trades when the price action dictates it.
- The best traders are always learning through their own mistakes.
- Passion for trading was the fuel for their eventual success.
Comments are closed.
error: Content is protected !!